Wednesday, November 14, 2012
10000 Solutions
For my Ten Thousand solutions I would like to introduce my own reasoning and solution into helping fix the economy. First thing is first those who earn a ridiculous salary to do their jobs in office should be cut down dramatically. Why should a Public figure be paid so much money to just throw away when we could be putting it towards something much more useful. How about we control our boarders more and give Americans their jobs back. I know this is gonna catch me on fire especially in college and I am sure lots of people are going to use their one defense for this which is , '' you are a racist against Hispanics". This is not true at all, yes I am against an illegal immigrant crossing into the Unites States unlawfully, which by the way is a federal offense, and taking jobs that could be used by Americans. I am not against immigration as long as it is legal and done the right way not the illegal way. Also those who immigrate illegally do not spend their earnings here in the United States but back in their own country of origin, so tell me how that is to boost our economy when there is no spending here but in other countries? Another way to let the economy grow is not have the government pour millions of dollars into dying businesses, to let the economy grow and expand some things need to die so that others can grow. Here is an example, when a tree dies the little sprouts underneath can now get sunlight and begin to grow, those little sprouts can then maybe grow into big trees themselves, so the death of that one tree gave way so that more trees could grow to be just as big if not bigger then the original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great basis to begin fixing the economy. I definitely agree with all that you have argued for, but I wonder if this may be too broad of a problem. There are several issues included in the bigger issue of the economy and I almost want to say that all of the smaller issues are big enough and would have sufficient paperwork on to write about separately. They are so big of issues and so complicated themselves that I don’t know if you would be able to put in sufficient evidence by simply using them as solutions to the bigger problem. Either way though, they are all very good ideas and are definitely some of the big issues involved in the economy. I am actually having a similar dilemma in my own paper which is why it caught my attention. No matter what you choose though, it will be an effective. If you do choose to go with one of the smaller issues though, I would suggest the immigration topic. You seem to have the most information on it based on this information.
ReplyDelete